Wednesday 28 September 2011

Flat Plan Film Poster

For my final film poster I plan to do something very similar to this poster. I like the font used for the film title, but will consider changing the font across the top of the poster to a more styled writing for my finnished product, i will also have more credits from production company, actors, advertising etc, this will make the poster look more professional look. I really like the composition of the image as my setting for my trailer is in a field or abandoned I feel its a good idea to show some of the setting in the picture. Although I wanted a low key mystery creepy picture as my theme is drama/thriller I still think that a lot scenery would be distracting and take the viewers attention away from the main image so I decided to darken the picture surrounding the girl. Its difficult to make out the background but if you look closely you can see the sky, without any buildings etc in the way, therefore it suggests the film is set away from and city or civilisation.






No comments:

Post a Comment